Meridith is dedicated to giving her clients the highest possible service and is consistently learning from the best in the business. She is a member of one of San Diego’s highest producing teams and has achieved the Coldwell Banker’s award of Excellence! Her top priority is to find the best fit for her clients and their families. Due to her strong work ethic, business background and passion for excellence, Meridith goes above and beyond in what she does best.
Meridith grew up in Cape Cod, MA. Some of her fondest memories, starting from a young age, stem from her past visits to her father’s wealth management office, where she learned about the importance of outstanding customer service. She continued on to study Business and Finance at the College of Charleston in SC. When Meridith moved to La Jolla, CA, she fell in love with her community and was motivated to serve the local need for exceptional real estate. Today, she works to achieve the absolute best for her clients and does so tirelessly with care and precision.
IN THE PRESS
- Dream Homes Magazine with up to 16,000 print distributions, plus digital distribution and an Internet audience of over 100,000.
- Muirlands Living reaches 1100 families within the Muirlands neighborhood (approx 2600 people). They also partner with 23 local businesses in the area that feature the magazine.
- La Jolla Lifestyle has around 60,000 per-issue readership being that it is delivered to over 12,00 homes monthly & has around 300 copied at local offices. The average household income of La Jolla Lifestyle readers is around $230,000 and the home values range from over $1M-24.8M.
- Beach and Bay is delivered door-to-door to 20,000 homes in Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, and Bay Park as well as 75 business racks around town twice a month.
- La Jolla Light is the only newspaper in La Jolla delivered every week by US mail, which is the only way to reach homes in guard-gated neighborhoods. It is also the only La Jolla newspaper audited by AAM, Alliance for Audited Media. The newspapers reach 97,946 homes and 235,070 readers.
- San Diego Union Tribune was ranked the 24th largest newspaper in the United States reaching 230,742 weekday (13,163 branded editions); 364,454 Sunday.
- B.S. Business Administration and Finance, College of Charleston, SC
- Licensed Real Estate Agent & Realtor, State of California